1. You are entering into a contract for a 12-month fixed term Membership Plan, as specified by Port Kembla Golf Club. The contract may be less than 12 months if the member is joining throughout the year or on a specific promotion. All annual membership and pro-rata memberships expire on September 30th.
2. If your Membership Plan is for a Fixed Term then by signing and submitting your Membership Application Form to us you agree to pay your Membership Fees on the Start Date in full.
3. At the expiry of the Fixed Term, unless you apply for another type of Membership Plan, your Membership Plan will be cancelled.
4. If your Membership Plan is notfor a Fixed Term (e.g., a summer golf membership) then by signing and submitting your Membership Application Form to us you agree to pay your Membership Fees on the Start Date in full.
5. Port Kembla Golf Club does not accept social round scorecards for Golf Link handicap adjustments. We only accept scorecards from approved competition rounds for all Golf Link handicap adjustments.Cancellation of Membership
6. To cancel a membership, all of your fees must be paid in full.
7. No refunds are issuedPaying for your Membership
8. Online memberships must be paid in full by VISA or Mastercard.Membership Suspensions (Non-Playing Membership)
9. You can suspend your membership (due to injury or illness) at any time for up to a maximum of 12 months provided that
10. If you are unable to use our Clubs by reason of permanent physical incapacity, you may submit a request for your membership to be cancelled. This application will be reviewed by Port Kembla Golf Club. The application must be accompanied by a verifiable medical certificate.