1. You are entering into a contract for a 12-month fixed term Membership Plan, as specified by Port Kembla Golf Club. The contract may be less than 12 months if the member is joining throughout the year or on a specific promotion. All annual membership and pro-rata memberships expire on October 31st.
2. If your Membership Plan is for a Fixed Term then by signing and submitting your Membership Application Form to us you agree to pay your Membership Fees either:
A. on the Start Date in full; or
B. in Instalments by direct debit for the duration of the Fixed Term.
3. At the expiry of the Fixed Term, unless you apply for another type of Membership Plan, your Membership Plan will be cancelled.
4. If your Membership Plan is not for a Fixed Term (e.g., a summer golf membership) then by signing and submitting your Membership Application Form to us you agree to pay your Membership Fees:
A. on the Start Date in full
5. Port Kembla Golf Club does not accept social round scorecards for Golf Link handicap adjustments. We only accept scorecards from approved competition rounds for all Golf Link handicap adjustments.
6. Members may also be eligible for aged membership, please speak to our friendly reception staff for more information. To meet the criteria for aged membership - Members must have 15 years of continuous membership as a Full Playing Member (6 Day or 7 Day) and must be 65 years or older. Must turn 65 before 1st November when reaching the 15 year milestone.
7. Category terms & conditions : To be eligible for a membership category with an age criteria, you must be within the age bracket stipulated on the membership category as at November 1st. E.g. To be eligible for a junior membership, you must be under 18 years of age at November 1st of the year you are joining or renewing.
We reserve the right to place levy and price increases throughout the Membership year.Cancellation of Membership
8. To cancel a membership, all of your fees must be paid in full, including all outstanding EZI debit payments.
9. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. No refunds are issued for any golf membership payments.Paying for your Membership
11. If you have completed a Direct Debit Authority, then by signing and submitting that form you authorise us to debit all Membership Fees from the nominated account or credit card in the Instalments in advance. You agree that it is your responsibility to have sufficient credit in the nominated account/s so that payment is made to us on time and in full. Ezi debit payments must be paid on a weekly, or monthly basis with all payments being made by the end of the membership term -October 31st.
12. Membership fees paid via a Direct Debit Authority will incur a 5% service fee on top of the advertised rate. eg. 7 day membership advertised at $1050 will be charged at a cost of $1103 for Direct Debit Authority payments. An upfront fee of $100 must be paid at the time joining or renewing, EFTPOS or Credit Card.
13. We accept no liability to you for drawing funds under your Direct Debit Authority to meet liabilities under this Membership Agreement, including without limit, any additional charges imposed by your financial institution due to insufficient funds or credit in your nominated account/s.
14. If Ezi Debit attempt to draw funds under your Direct Debit Authority to meet liabilities under this Membership Agreement and the transaction fails, you agree that Ezi Debit can charge you an additional processing fee for a failed direct debit transaction.Membership Suspensions (Non-Playing Membership)
15. You can suspend your membership (due to injury or illness) at any time for up to a maximum of 12 months provided that:
A. all Membership Fees are paid up to date at the time of your notice of suspension; and
B. the period of suspension is for a maximum period of 12 months.
C. you have given written notice (in advance) to Port Kembla Golf Club of your intention to suspend; and
D. provided a verifiable medical certificate
E. paid a one off suspension fee of $50 that is non refundable.
F. Voluntary memberships cannot be placed on suspension.
If you are unable to use our Clubs by reason of permanent physical incapacity, you may submit a request for your membership to be cancelled. This application will be reviewed by Port Kembla Golf Club. The application must be accompanied by a verifiable medical certificate.