1. You are a financial member of Western Suburbs Leagues Club Illawarra Limited (Club). Your home Club will be Port Kembla Golf Club unless requested for it to be Wests Illawarra.
2. By becoming a member of the Club, you have agreed to be bound by the Clubís Constitution and By-Laws which constitutes a statutory contract under the Corporations Act 2001.
3. The Club offers Golf Membership to those financial members of the Club wishing to participate in the game of golf at the Clubís Port Kembla Golf Club premises.
4. You have requested, and the Club has agreed, to enter into a contract conferring rights, as determined by the Board, upon you to play golf at the Clubís Port Kembla Golf Club premises (Golf Membership). The contract may be for a period of 12-months or less than 12 months if you are joining throughout the year or on a specific promotion (Golf Membership Plan). All golf memberships expire on October 31st. in each year.
5. If your Golf Membership Plan is for a Fixed Term then by signing and submitting your Golf Membership Application Form to us you agree to pay your Golf Membership Fees either:
A. on the Start Date in full; or
B. in Instalments by direct debit for the duration of the Fixed Term.
6. At the expiry of the Fixed Term, unless you apply for another Golf Membership Plan, your existing Golf Membership Plan will be cancelled.
7. If your Golf Membership Plan is not†for a Fixed Term (e.g., a summer golf membership) then by†signing and submitting your Golf Membership Application Form to us you agree to pay your Golf Membership Fees on the Start Date in full.
8. The Club does not accept social round scorecards for Golf Link handicap adjustments. We only accept scorecards from approved competition rounds for all Golf Link handicap adjustments.
9. Members holding Golf Membership may also be eligible for an aged membership, eligible members will be contacted by the Club. To meet the criteria for aged membership - Members must have 15 years of continuous membership as a Full Playing Member (6 Day or 7 Day) and must be 65 years or older. Must turn 65 before 1st November when reaching the 15 year milestone.
10. Category terms & conditions: To be eligible for a membership category with an age criteria, you must be within the age bracket stipulated on the membership category as at November 1st. E.g. To be eligible for a junior membership, you must be under 18 years of age at November 1st of the year you are joining or renewing.
11. You agree and acknowledge that, despite the membership fees paid by you for the Golf Membership, the Club reserves the right to impose additional levies and price increases on Golf Members throughout the Golf Membership year in accordance with the Clubís Constitution and By-Laws.
12. You agree and acknowledge that the Club can amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice or agreement.Cancellation of Golf Membership
13. To cancel a Golf Membership, all your fees must be paid in full, including all outstanding EZI debit payments.
14. Golf Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
15. No refunds are issued for any Golf Membership payments.Paying for your Golf Membership
16. If you have completed a Direct Debit Authority, then by signing and submitting that form you authorise us to debit all Golf Membership Fees from the nominated account or credit card in the Instalments in advance. You agree that it is your responsibility to have sufficient credit in the nominated account/s so that payment is made to us on time and in full. Ezi debit payments must be paid on a weekly, or monthly basis with all payments being made by the end of the Golf Membership term -October 31st.
17. Golf Membership fees paid via a Direct Debit Authority will incur a 5% service fee on top of the advertised rate. eg. 7 day membership advertised at $1050 will be charged at a cost of $1103 for Direct Debit Authority payments. An upfront fee of $100 must be paid at the time joining or renewing, EFTPOS or Credit Card.
18. We accept no liability to you for drawing funds under your Direct Debit Authority to meet liabilities under your Golf Membership Agreement, including without limit, any additional charges imposed by your financial institution due to insufficient funds or credit in your nominated account/s.
19. If Ezi Debit attempt to draw funds under your Direct Debit Authority to meet liabilities under your Golf Membership Agreement and the transaction fails, you agree that Ezi Debit can charge you an additional processing fee for a failed direct debit transaction.
Membership Suspensions (Non-Playing Membership)
20. You can suspend your Golf Membership (due to injury or illness) at any time for up to a maximum of 12 months provided that:
A. all Golf Membership Fees are paid up to date at the time of your notice of suspension;
B. the period of suspension of your Golf Membership is for a maximum period of 12 months;
C. you have given written notice (in advance) to the Club of your desire to suspend;
D. you have provided a verifiable medical certificate evidencing your inability to play golf due to the injury or illness; and
E. paid a one-off suspension fee of $50 that is non refundable.
F. Voluntary memberships cannot be placed on suspension.
21. If you are unable to use the facilities and amenities of the Club by reason of permanent physical incapacity, you may submit a request to the Club for your Golf Membership to be cancelled. This application will be reviewed by the Board of the Club and may be reviewed by the Port Kembla Golf Club Advisory Committee. The application must be accompanied by a verifiable medical certificate evidencing your inability to use the facilities and amenities of the Club by reason of permanent physical incapacity.